Saturday, June 25, 2011

Monchichi Dolls › Boy Monchhichi with Yellow Bib

by Monchichi Dolls

Monchichi DollsBoy Monchhichi with Yellow Bib Description

Classic Monchhichi Boy with Yellow Scarf EX254904 Regular price: $17.99 Sale price: $14.95pad Qty: Made by Sekiguchi! The cutes, lovable, adorable and fluffy plush Monchhichi from Classic Series. Measured Approx. 8 inches tall.

Monchichi DollsBoy Monchhichi with Yellow Bib Features


My girlfriend always wanted one of these when she was a kid so you can imagine how happy I was to find that they still make them and I could get a brand spanking new one for her! She really loved it so I am happy and 888anime shipped it out very quickly.
This review is from: Monchichi DollsBoy Monchhichi with Yellow Bib (Toys)
C. YANCEY
I was so happy to find this monkey!! it was my favorite toy. I took it every where i went. I am looking forward to my children enjoying it as much as i did !!!
This review is from: Monchichi DollsBoy Monchhichi with Yellow Bib (Toys)
M. Rentz
A true blast from the past.
It's just like being a kid again, finding these little friends again, just like in the 80's!. Amazing quality and a bargain too, dolls are really well-made. A great gift for friends or relatives - young or old!
This review is from: Monchichi DollsBoy Monchhichi with Yellow Bib (Toys)
K. Ekborg "Monchhichi"
This item made an EXCELLENT Christmas Gift. The person that received this item loves it too death. Thank you for having this item on AMAZON.com
This review is from: Monchichi DollsBoy Monchhichi with Yellow Bib (Toys)
vINCENT rOMEO

No comments:

Post a Comment